Campings is such a great way for the family to have an adventure together, and if you plan to take the family to Peace Garden State, you won’t be short of amazing family friendly campgrounds to enjoy.
North Dakota is a great place to spend an extended family vacation in, and the range of campgrounds gives you plenty to choose from. Most campgrounds offer you a selection of RV sites as well as that back to basic tent camping, and all the amenities you can imagine to make your stay comfortable.
It’s then you get to really look at what your family want to experience! Do you want that cool campground with the pool and games room? Do you want the campground right next to nature? Perhaps you want the campground with the family activities planned - like the cookouts, the competitions, and the games?
There are so many different types of campgrounds in North Dakota for you to choose from, you can be sure you will find the perfect one for your family. Then all you have to do is remember to have a great time - which won’t be hard to do!
There are 55
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in North Dakota
- Waterparks in North Dakota
- Zoos in North Dakota
- Tours in North Dakota
- Indoor Play in North Dakota
- Museums in North Dakota
- National Parks / Natural World in North Dakota
- Things to do for Active Kids in North Dakota
- Historical Attractions in North Dakota
- Transport Attractions in North Dakota
- RV/Campsite in North Dakota
- Skiing in North Dakota
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in North Dakota
- Caves and Mines in North Dakota
- Arts and Crafts in North Dakota