It’s animal time in North Conway, New Hampshire and they are calling YOU!
For those families who LOVE those animal encounters, look no further than North Conway because this The Granite State city has plenty of them!
We have to start with zoos. These are the most iconic way to experience wildlife, and great to visit with children. They offer animal encounters, and kids can experience creatures from all across the globe.
Farms are a great alternative for a more hands-on experience with petting zoos and barnyard fun. Wildlife sanctuaries offer kids an invaluable lesson in conservation, and animal-specific attractions let kids really immerse themselves in their favorite creatures!
Whatever wildlife experience you choose with children, you know they will walk away filled with memories and knowledge that can’t be replaced. They’ll have a ROAR-ing time!
There are so many fun things to do in North Conway with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 144
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in North Conway
- Waterparks in North Conway
- Zoos in North Conway
- Tours in North Conway
- Indoor Play in North Conway
- Museums in North Conway
- National Parks / Natural World in North Conway
- Things to do for Active Kids in North Conway
- Historical Attractions in North Conway
- Transport Attractions in North Conway
- RV/Campsite in North Conway
- Skiing in North Conway
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in North Conway
- Caves and Mines in North Conway
- Arts and Crafts in North Conway