You’ve heard the saying “History can be fun”…well, we think history IS fun (especially in North Conway, New Hampshire!)
North Conway is filled with history, and what better way to learn about it with children than to experience the many places to visit in this The Granite State city that can actually take you back in time!
Historical attractions come in all shapes and sizes. There are landmarks where iconic events happened. There are homes of historic figures filled with treasures and artifacts from their amazing lives. There are historic buildings whose walls are filled with stories from North Conway’s past.
The best way for kids to learn about history, is to actually visit the places where history happened. It makes sense! Kids can use their imagination as they read and hear all about events, people and places, and feel like they have gone back in time.
There are plenty of things to do with kids in North Conway when it comes to history, so what are we waiting for - let’s GO!
There are so many fun things to do in North Conway with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 144
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in North Conway
- Waterparks in North Conway
- Zoos in North Conway
- Tours in North Conway
- Indoor Play in North Conway
- Museums in North Conway
- National Parks / Natural World in North Conway
- Things to do for Active Kids in North Conway
- Historical Attractions in North Conway
- Transport Attractions in North Conway
- RV/Campsite in North Conway
- Skiing in North Conway
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in North Conway
- Caves and Mines in North Conway
- Arts and Crafts in North Conway