Can you hear that thundering sound? It must be Niagara Falls! The impressive waterfalls that divide the USA and Canada, and are an incredible experience for kids to visit. Niagara Falls State Park is a great place to visit with the family, but Niagara Falls is more than just an incredible wonder of the world. It’s a city filled with even more family fun!
The Aquarium of Niagara has a so much going on for the kids - from sea lion training to shark feeding! A great place to explore under the ocean!
Want to experience the thrills of 45 coasters and thrill rides, AND enjoy a water park with a wave pool and lazy river? That will be Martin’s Fantasy Island for you!
Want to take the kids to experience some culture? Certainly! Niagara Falls has plenty of culture, from the Castellani Museum of Art to the Native American Museum of Art.
And don’t forget to see the city from a whole new angle - that’s right - from the AIR! Rainbow Air Helicopter Tours will make kids feel like they’re flying! Up, Up and Away!
There are so many fun things to do in Niagara Falls with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 36
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Niagara Falls
- Waterparks in Niagara Falls
- Zoos in Niagara Falls
- Tours in Niagara Falls
- Indoor Play in Niagara Falls
- Museums in Niagara Falls
- National Parks / Natural World in Niagara Falls
- Things to do for Active Kids in Niagara Falls
- Historical Attractions in Niagara Falls
- Transport Attractions in Niagara Falls
- RV/Campsite in Niagara Falls
- Skiing in Niagara Falls
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Niagara Falls
- Caves and Mines in Niagara Falls
- Arts and Crafts in Niagara Falls