Campings is such a great way for the family to have an adventure together, and if you plan to take the family to The Empire State, you won’t be short of amazing family friendly campgrounds to enjoy.
New York is a great place to spend an extended family vacation in, and the range of campgrounds gives you plenty to choose from. Most campgrounds offer you a selection of RV sites as well as that back to basic tent camping, and all the amenities you can imagine to make your stay comfortable.
It’s then you get to really look at what your family want to experience! Do you want that cool campground with the pool and games room? Do you want the campground right next to nature? Perhaps you want the campground with the family activities planned - like the cookouts, the competitions, and the games?
There are so many different types of campgrounds in New York for you to choose from, you can be sure you will find the perfect one for your family. Then all you have to do is remember to have a great time - which won’t be hard to do!
There are 195
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in New York State
- Waterparks in New York State
- Zoos in New York State
- Tours in New York State
- Indoor Play in New York State
- Museums in New York State
- National Parks / Natural World in New York State
- Things to do for Active Kids in New York State
- Historical Attractions in New York State
- Transport Attractions in New York State
- RV/Campsite in New York State
- Skiing in New York State
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in New York State
- Caves and Mines in New York State
- Arts and Crafts in New York State