“Please, sir, can I have some tours?”
Why, of course you can! Tours are the ultimate way for the family to experience a city or attraction, and in New York City, New York State there are certainly lots to choose from!
Why not take the family on a city tour? It’s a great way to not only see this amazing The Empire State city, but a great way for kids to LEARN about the city too! You can never have too many fun facts to tell friends!
Why not take a nature tour? There are plenty of places to go with kids in and around New York City, with some spectacular wildlife and wilderness to explore and experience. You might be surprised how quickly the scenery changes!
A tour that can take you back in time? Sounds exciting! Historical tours are always a great experience with children, because they can use their imagination as they recount incredible and iconic events that happened right where they are standing!
Wildlife tours, ghost tours, food tours….see another side of New York City!
May the tours be with you!
There are so many fun things to do in New York City with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 328
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in New York City
- Waterparks in New York City
- Zoos in New York City
- Tours in New York City
- Indoor Play in New York City
- Museums in New York City
- National Parks / Natural World in New York City
- Things to do for Active Kids in New York City
- Historical Attractions in New York City
- Transport Attractions in New York City
- RV/Campsite in New York City
- Skiing in New York City
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in New York City
- Caves and Mines in New York City
- Arts and Crafts in New York City