Camping is such a great way for the family to have an adventure together, and if you plan to take the family to The Empire State, you won’t be short of amazing family friendly campgrounds to enjoy.
New York City is a great city to spend an extended family vacation in, and the range of campgrounds gives you plenty to choose from. Most campgrounds offer you a selection of RV sites as well as that back to basic tent camping, and all the amenities you can imagine to make your stay comfortable.
It’s then you get to really look at what your family want to experience! Do you want that cool campground with the pool and games room? Do you want the campground right next to nature? Perhaps you want the campground with the family activities planned - like the cookouts, the competitions, and the games?
There are so many different types of campgrounds in New York City for you to choose from, you can be sure you will find the perfect one for your family. Then all you have to do is remember to have a great time - which won’t be hard to do!
There are so many fun things to do in New York City with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 331
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in New York City
- Waterparks in New York City
- Zoos in New York City
- Tours in New York City
- Indoor Play in New York City
- Museums in New York City
- National Parks / Natural World in New York City
- Things to do for Active Kids in New York City
- Historical Attractions in New York City
- Transport Attractions in New York City
- RV/Campsite in New York City
- Skiing in New York City
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in New York City
- Caves and Mines in New York City
- Arts and Crafts in New York City