New York…the city that never sleeps! Well, we hope you get YOUR rest otherwise you won’t be able to enjoy all the awesome places to visit with your family!
What shall it be today for you? The Museum of Comic and Cartoon Art? The Slice of Brooklyn Pizza Tour? The City Treehouse?…
Wait…what’s that? You haven’t heard of those? Are we getting mixed up with our cities? Actually, we’re not! You see, while they are really fun and fascinating activities for the whole family to enjoy, icons such as the Statue of Liberty and Empire State Building just make up one part of this incredible city. There are so many other hidden gems - you just need to know where to look (Hint - Family Days Out is a great place to start!)
New York City doesn’t have to be a budget breaker either. Some attractions feature free entry on certain days, such as the Brooklyn Children’s Museum and Bronx Zoo! Now go grab that pretzel and bagel and enjoy!
There are so many fun things to do in New York City with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 336
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in New York City
- Waterparks in New York City
- Zoos in New York City
- Tours in New York City
- Indoor Play in New York City
- Museums in New York City
- National Parks / Natural World in New York City
- Things to do for Active Kids in New York City
- Historical Attractions in New York City
- Transport Attractions in New York City
- RV/Campsite in New York City
- Skiing in New York City
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in New York City
- Caves and Mines in New York City
- Arts and Crafts in New York City