You’ve heard the saying “History can be fun”…well, we think history IS fun (especially in New Rochelle, New York State!)
New Rochelle is filled with history, and what better way to learn about it with children than to experience the many places to visit in this The Empire State city that can actually take you back in time!
Historical attractions come in all shapes and sizes. There are landmarks where iconic events happened. There are homes of historic figures filled with treasures and artifacts from their amazing lives. There are historic buildings whose walls are filled with stories from New Rochelle’s past.
The best way for kids to learn about history, is to actually visit the places where history happened. It makes sense! Kids can use their imagination as they read and hear all about events, people and places, and feel like they have gone back in time.
There are plenty of things to do with kids in New Rochelle when it comes to history, so what are we waiting for - let’s GO!
There are so many fun things to do in New Rochelle with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 279
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in New Rochelle
- Waterparks in New Rochelle
- Zoos in New Rochelle
- Tours in New Rochelle
- Indoor Play in New Rochelle
- Museums in New Rochelle
- National Parks / Natural World in New Rochelle
- Things to do for Active Kids in New Rochelle
- Historical Attractions in New Rochelle
- Transport Attractions in New Rochelle
- RV/Campsite in New Rochelle
- Skiing in New Rochelle
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in New Rochelle
- Caves and Mines in New Rochelle
- Arts and Crafts in New Rochelle