It’s animal time in New Mexico, and they are calling YOU!
For those families who LOVE those animal encounters, look no further than New Mexico because The Land of Enchantment has plenty of them!
We have to start with zoos. These are the most iconic way to experience wildlife, and great to visit with children. They offer animal encounters, and kids can experience creatures from all across the globe.
Farms are a great alternative for a more hands-on experience with petting zoos and barnyard fun. Wildlife sanctuaries offer kids an invaluable lesson in conservation, and animal-specific attractions let kids really immerse themselves in their favorite creatures!
Whatever wildlife experience you choose with children, you know they will walk away filled with memories and knowledge that can’t be replaced. They’ll have a ROAR-ing time!
There are 81
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in New Mexico
- Waterparks in New Mexico
- Zoos in New Mexico
- Tours in New Mexico
- Indoor Play in New Mexico
- Museums in New Mexico
- National Parks / Natural World in New Mexico
- Things to do for Active Kids in New Mexico
- Historical Attractions in New Mexico
- Transport Attractions in New Mexico
- RV/Campsite in New Mexico
- Skiing in New Mexico
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in New Mexico
- Caves and Mines in New Mexico
- Arts and Crafts in New Mexico