Who’s ready for some water fun!? Being in The Land of Enchantment…we certainly are! If you’re in New Mexico and looking for some fun things to do with kids, there are a host of water parks and water attractions which are perfect. You certainly won’t be short of places to visit to cool off with the family - no matter what the age.
Each family friendly water park has its own unique features, attractions and activities that make it special to visit with children, and they range from the adventurous and WILD, to the charming and simple.
You can find waterslides that twist and turn, buckets that will soak you, lazy rivers to take it easy and even areas just for those little water babies in the family.
Whether that gorgeous New Mexico sun has you searching for an outdoor adventure, or you prefer the indoor kind, there are PERFECT places to go for every family.
So let’s get going and make a SPLASH in New Mexico! You know you’re ready!
There are 81
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in New Mexico
- Waterparks in New Mexico
- Zoos in New Mexico
- Tours in New Mexico
- Indoor Play in New Mexico
- Museums in New Mexico
- National Parks / Natural World in New Mexico
- Things to do for Active Kids in New Mexico
- Historical Attractions in New Mexico
- Transport Attractions in New Mexico
- RV/Campsite in New Mexico
- Skiing in New Mexico
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in New Mexico
- Caves and Mines in New Mexico
- Arts and Crafts in New Mexico