Trains, planes and automobiles in The Land of Enchantment for those transport loving kids! Whatever locomotive or automobile the kids love, you will have plenty of options for their family day out in New Mexico!
New Mexico has a host of transport related activities and adventures. Whether it’s taking a train ride, experiencing a locomotive museum, or enjoying a boat out on the water, there will be something for all ages!
Kids can hear those engines revving, or see those wheels turning as they engage in activities that spark their creativity, and give them experiences they will never forget.
They can learn all about how things work, and why things work - education can be fun too in New Mexico!
So get those conductor hats on, and climb aboard because the adventure is waiting for you! Choo choo…off we go!
There are 81
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in New Mexico
- Waterparks in New Mexico
- Zoos in New Mexico
- Tours in New Mexico
- Indoor Play in New Mexico
- Museums in New Mexico
- National Parks / Natural World in New Mexico
- Things to do for Active Kids in New Mexico
- Historical Attractions in New Mexico
- Transport Attractions in New Mexico
- RV/Campsite in New Mexico
- Skiing in New Mexico
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in New Mexico
- Caves and Mines in New Mexico
- Arts and Crafts in New Mexico