Who said family fun had to be ABOVE ground! If you are looking for pretty awesome things to do with kids in New Mexico, then let’s dig deep…literally!
Underground adventures are so much fun with children. It’s an experience that will introduce them to some of the most incredible wonders on earth, and formations they have never seen before.
Some underground experiences are perfect for family members of all ages and ability, but some require more active families as there are often steps involved. Whatever you choose in The Land of Enchantment, you will experience something magical.
Underground experiences require you to join a tour, which is perfect for kids to learn all the fun facts about what they are seeing as they make their through the earth. Sounds super fun!
Why have an above ground adventure in New Mexico…when you can go UNDERGROUND! An exciting family day out for all!
There are 79
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in New Mexico
- Waterparks in New Mexico
- Zoos in New Mexico
- Tours in New Mexico
- Indoor Play in New Mexico
- Museums in New Mexico
- National Parks / Natural World in New Mexico
- Things to do for Active Kids in New Mexico
- Historical Attractions in New Mexico
- Transport Attractions in New Mexico
- RV/Campsite in New Mexico
- Skiing in New Mexico
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in New Mexico
- Caves and Mines in New Mexico
- Arts and Crafts in New Mexico