The Old West, Native American cultures, breathtaking landscapes and an outdoors just made for adventure - New Mexico is soaked in fascinating and unique cultures, and best of all - ALL about family fun!
New Mexico has water parks, amazing wildlife, historical adventures, fun museums, and white mountains but without the cold….what? Yep! White Sands National Monument has all the thrills of snow, but instead - you can snowboard down the white sand! Pretty cool huh?
Kids can get close to those infamous residents at the American International Rattlesnake Museum or enjoy the only FREE zoo in the state at Spring River Park and Zoo (parents, that one’s for you!)
History is waiting to be explored with Tours of Old Town, or get immersed in the American Indian Culture at Indian Pueblo Cultural Center. There are even Aztec Ruins!
Kids can even enjoy the world’s longest aerial tramway at Sandia Peak Tramway, or get their adrenaline pumping on those exciting rivers, with New Mexico River Adventures or Cottams Rio Grande Rafting.
(but shhhh….don’t mention the International UFO Museum….you never know what you might uncover!)
There are 81
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in New Mexico
- Waterparks in New Mexico
- Zoos in New Mexico
- Tours in New Mexico
- Indoor Play in New Mexico
- Museums in New Mexico
- National Parks / Natural World in New Mexico
- Things to do for Active Kids in New Mexico
- Historical Attractions in New Mexico
- Transport Attractions in New Mexico
- RV/Campsite in New Mexico
- Skiing in New Mexico
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in New Mexico
- Caves and Mines in New Mexico
- Arts and Crafts in New Mexico