Who’s ready for some water fun!? Being in The Garden State…we certainly are! If you’re in New Jersey and looking for some fun things to do with kids, there are a host of water parks and water attractions which are perfect. You certainly won’t be short of places to visit to cool off with the family - no matter what the age.
Each family friendly water park has its own unique features, attractions and activities that make it special to visit with children, and they range from the adventurous and WILD, to the charming and simple.
You can find waterslides that twist and turn, buckets that will soak you, lazy rivers to take it easy and even areas just for those little water babies in the family.
Whether that gorgeous New Jersey sun has you searching for an outdoor adventure, or you prefer the indoor kind, there are PERFECT places to go for every family.
So let’s get going and make a SPLASH in New Jersey! You know you’re ready!
There are 112
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in New Jersey
- Waterparks in New Jersey
- Zoos in New Jersey
- Tours in New Jersey
- Indoor Play in New Jersey
- Museums in New Jersey
- National Parks / Natural World in New Jersey
- Things to do for Active Kids in New Jersey
- Historical Attractions in New Jersey
- Transport Attractions in New Jersey
- RV/Campsite in New Jersey
- Skiing in New Jersey
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in New Jersey
- Caves and Mines in New Jersey
- Arts and Crafts in New Jersey