“Please, sir, can I have some tours?”
Why, of course you can! Tours are the ultimate way for the family to experience a city or attraction, and in New Jersey there are certainly lots to choose from!
Why not take the family on a city tour? It’s a great way to not only see the The Garden State , but a great way for kids to LEARN about the area too! You can never have too many fun facts to tell friends!
Why not take a nature tour? There are plenty of places to go with kids in and around New Jersey, with some spectacular wildlife and wilderness to explore and experience. You might be surprised how quickly the scenery changes!
A tour that can take you back in time? Sounds exciting! Historical tours are always a great experience with children, because they can use their imagination as they recount incredible and iconic events that happened right where they are standing!
Wildlife tours, ghost tours, food tours…see another side of New Jersey!
May the tours be with you!
There are 112
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in New Jersey
- Waterparks in New Jersey
- Zoos in New Jersey
- Tours in New Jersey
- Indoor Play in New Jersey
- Museums in New Jersey
- National Parks / Natural World in New Jersey
- Things to do for Active Kids in New Jersey
- Historical Attractions in New Jersey
- Transport Attractions in New Jersey
- RV/Campsite in New Jersey
- Skiing in New Jersey
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in New Jersey
- Caves and Mines in New Jersey
- Arts and Crafts in New Jersey