Who’s ready for some water fun!? Being in The Bay State…we certainly are! If you’re in New Bedford and looking for some fun things to do with kids, there are a host of water parks and water attractions which are perfect. You certainly won’t be short of places to visit to cool off with the family - no matter what the age.
Each family friendly water park has its own unique features, attractions and activities that make it special to visit with children, and they range from the adventurous and WILD, to the charming and simple.
You can find waterslides that twist and turn, buckets that will soak you, lazy rivers to take it easy and even areas just for those little water babies in the family.
Whether that gorgeous Massachusetts sun has you searching for an outdoor adventure, or you prefer the indoor kind, there are PERFECT places to go for every family.
So let’s get going and make a SPLASH in New Bedford, Massachusetts! You know you’re ready!
There are so many fun things to do in New Bedford with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 268
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in New Bedford
- Waterparks in New Bedford
- Zoos in New Bedford
- Tours in New Bedford
- Indoor Play in New Bedford
- Museums in New Bedford
- National Parks / Natural World in New Bedford
- Things to do for Active Kids in New Bedford
- Historical Attractions in New Bedford
- Transport Attractions in New Bedford
- RV/Campsite in New Bedford
- Skiing in New Bedford
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in New Bedford
- Caves and Mines in New Bedford
- Arts and Crafts in New Bedford