“Please, sir, can I have some tours?”
Why, of course you can! Tours are the ultimate way for the family to experience a city or attraction, and in New Bedford, Massachusetts there are certainly lots to choose from!
Why not take the family on a city tour? It’s a great way to not only see this amazing The Bay State city, but a great way for kids to LEARN about the city too! You can never have too many fun facts to tell friends!
Why not take a nature tour? There are plenty of places to go with kids in and around New Bedford, with some spectacular wildlife and wilderness to explore and experience. You might be surprised how quickly the scenery changes!
A tour that can take you back in time? Sounds exciting! Historical tours are always a great experience with children, because they can use their imagination as they recount incredible and iconic events that happened right where they are standing!
Wildlife tours, ghost tours, food tours….see another side of New Bedford!
May the tours be with you!
There are so many fun things to do in New Bedford with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 268
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in New Bedford
- Waterparks in New Bedford
- Zoos in New Bedford
- Tours in New Bedford
- Indoor Play in New Bedford
- Museums in New Bedford
- National Parks / Natural World in New Bedford
- Things to do for Active Kids in New Bedford
- Historical Attractions in New Bedford
- Transport Attractions in New Bedford
- RV/Campsite in New Bedford
- Skiing in New Bedford
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in New Bedford
- Caves and Mines in New Bedford
- Arts and Crafts in New Bedford