The world has some incredible natural wonders, and luckily for you, New Bedford has some incredible places to visit with kids right on your doorstep….and you won’t want to forget your camera!
The national and state parks in and around New Bedford, Massachusetts offer an incredible variety of experiences for children. Some parks protect a unique and diverse wilderness, teeming with wildlife which is always a thrill for kids!
Some parks protect incredible fascinating and significant historical sites, where the family can go back in time through American history…who says the learning as to stop on a family day out!
Even the city of New Bedford itself has smaller parks perfect for a quick trip into nature. You don’t even need to leave the city to have that park experience - and kids LOVE them!
Shut those televisions off and put those computer games away….the great outdoors is calling and it’s calling YOU!
There are so many fun things to do in New Bedford with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 272
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in New Bedford
- Waterparks in New Bedford
- Zoos in New Bedford
- Tours in New Bedford
- Indoor Play in New Bedford
- Museums in New Bedford
- National Parks / Natural World in New Bedford
- Things to do for Active Kids in New Bedford
- Historical Attractions in New Bedford
- Transport Attractions in New Bedford
- RV/Campsite in New Bedford
- Skiing in New Bedford
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in New Bedford
- Caves and Mines in New Bedford
- Arts and Crafts in New Bedford