Sweet Home Alabama…where the skies are so blue! We could tell you fun facts about Alabama, like how it’s the peanut capital of the world (true fact!), but instead we might just tell you about the very cool water parks, incredible natural wonders, fascinating zoos and farms, and museums galore that you can enjoy as a family!
Water World or Splash Adventure Water Park will make a splash in your day (especially when you try the new 3 storey zip line!) Did you know that Alabama has some of the most incredible natural wonders in the country? Just try visiting Cathedral Caverns State Park and you’ll see why!
Animals lovers will get a thrill out of the many animal attractions in the state, such as the popular Birmingham Zoo, and the beautiful tiger rescue park of Tigers For Tomorrow.
What do dinosaurs, motorsports and George Washington have in common? They all featured in museums across the state! In the Anniston Museum of National History, Barber Vintage Motorsports Museum and the Museum of George Washington. (But we’re pretty sure George Washington never met a real dinosaur…)
So enjoy your time in what became the 22nd state! Sweet Day Out Alabama!
There are so many fun things to do in Natural Bridge with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 60
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Natural Bridge
- Waterparks in Natural Bridge
- Zoos in Natural Bridge
- Tours in Natural Bridge
- Indoor Play in Natural Bridge
- Museums in Natural Bridge
- National Parks / Natural World in Natural Bridge
- Things to do for Active Kids in Natural Bridge
- Historical Attractions in Natural Bridge
- Transport Attractions in Natural Bridge
- RV/Campsite in Natural Bridge
- Skiing in Natural Bridge
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Natural Bridge
- Caves and Mines in Natural Bridge
- Arts and Crafts in Natural Bridge