Trains, planes and automobiles in The Prairie State for those transport loving kids! Whatever locomotive or automobile the kids love, you will have plenty of options for their family day out in Naperville, Illinois!
Naperville has a host of transport related activities and adventures. Whether it’s taking a train ride, experiencing a locomotive museum, or enjoying a boat out on the water, there will be something for all ages!
Kids can hear those engines revving, or see those wheels turning as they engage in activities that spark their creativity, and give them experiences they will never forget.
They can learn all about how things work, and why things work - education can be fun too in Naperville!
So get those conductor hats on, and climb aboard because the adventure is waiting for you! Choo choo….off we go!
There are so many fun things to do in Naperville with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 140
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Naperville
- Waterparks in Naperville
- Zoos in Naperville
- Tours in Naperville
- Indoor Play in Naperville
- Museums in Naperville
- National Parks / Natural World in Naperville
- Things to do for Active Kids in Naperville
- Historical Attractions in Naperville
- Transport Attractions in Naperville
- RV/Campsite in Naperville
- Skiing in Naperville
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Naperville
- Caves and Mines in Naperville
- Arts and Crafts in Naperville