The world has some incredible natural wonders, and luckily for you, Naperville has some incredible places to visit with kids right on your doorstep….and you won’t want to forget your camera!
The national and state parks in and around Naperville, Illinois offer an incredible variety of experiences for children. Some parks protect a unique and diverse wilderness, teeming with wildlife which is always a thrill for kids!
Some parks protect incredible fascinating and significant historical sites, where the family can go back in time through American history…who says the learning as to stop on a family day out!
Even the city of Naperville itself has smaller parks perfect for a quick trip into nature. You don’t even need to leave the city to have that park experience - and kids LOVE them!
Shut those televisions off and put those computer games away….the great outdoors is calling and it’s calling YOU!
There are so many fun things to do in Naperville with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 145
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Naperville
- Waterparks in Naperville
- Zoos in Naperville
- Tours in Naperville
- Indoor Play in Naperville
- Museums in Naperville
- National Parks / Natural World in Naperville
- Things to do for Active Kids in Naperville
- Historical Attractions in Naperville
- Transport Attractions in Naperville
- RV/Campsite in Naperville
- Skiing in Naperville
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Naperville
- Caves and Mines in Naperville
- Arts and Crafts in Naperville