It’s animal time in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina and they are calling YOU!
For those families who LOVE those animal encounters, look no further than Myrtle Beach because this The Palmetto State city has plenty of them!
We have to start with zoos. These are the most iconic way to experience wildlife, and great to visit with children. They offer animal encounters, and kids can experience creatures from all across the globe.
Farms are a great alternative for a more hands-on experience with petting zoos and barnyard fun. Wildlife sanctuaries offer kids an invaluable lesson in conservation, and animal-specific attractions let kids really immerse themselves in their favorite creatures!
Whatever wildlife experience you choose with children, you know they will walk away filled with memories and knowledge that can’t be replaced. They’ll have a ROAR-ing time!
There are so many fun things to do in Myrtle Beach with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 59
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Myrtle Beach
- Waterparks in Myrtle Beach
- Zoos in Myrtle Beach
- Tours in Myrtle Beach
- Indoor Play in Myrtle Beach
- Museums in Myrtle Beach
- National Parks / Natural World in Myrtle Beach
- Things to do for Active Kids in Myrtle Beach
- Historical Attractions in Myrtle Beach
- Transport Attractions in Myrtle Beach
- RV/Campsite in Myrtle Beach
- Skiing in Myrtle Beach
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Myrtle Beach
- Caves and Mines in Myrtle Beach
- Arts and Crafts in Myrtle Beach