It’s animal time in Murfreesboro, Tennessee and they are calling YOU!
For those families who LOVE those animal encounters, look no further than Murfreesboro because this The Volunteer State city has plenty of them!
We have to start with zoos. These are the most iconic way to experience wildlife, and great to visit with children. They offer animal encounters, and kids can experience creatures from all across the globe.
Farms are a great alternative for a more hands-on experience with petting zoos and barnyard fun. Wildlife sanctuaries offer kids an invaluable lesson in conservation, and animal-specific attractions let kids really immerse themselves in their favorite creatures!
Whatever wildlife experience you choose with children, you know they will walk away filled with memories and knowledge that can’t be replaced. They’ll have a ROAR-ing time!
There are so many fun things to do in Murfreesboro with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 60
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Murfreesboro
- Waterparks in Murfreesboro
- Zoos in Murfreesboro
- Tours in Murfreesboro
- Indoor Play in Murfreesboro
- Museums in Murfreesboro
- National Parks / Natural World in Murfreesboro
- Things to do for Active Kids in Murfreesboro
- Historical Attractions in Murfreesboro
- Transport Attractions in Murfreesboro
- RV/Campsite in Murfreesboro
- Skiing in Murfreesboro
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Murfreesboro
- Caves and Mines in Murfreesboro
- Arts and Crafts in Murfreesboro