“Please, sir, can I have some tours?”
Why, of course you can! Tours are the ultimate way for the family to experience a city or attraction, and in Murfreesboro, Tennessee there are certainly lots to choose from!
Why not take the family on a city tour? It’s a great way to not only see this amazing The Volunteer State city, but a great way for kids to LEARN about the city too! You can never have too many fun facts to tell friends!
Why not take a nature tour? There are plenty of places to go with kids in and around Murfreesboro, with some spectacular wildlife and wilderness to explore and experience. You might be surprised how quickly the scenery changes!
A tour that can take you back in time? Sounds exciting! Historical tours are always a great experience with children, because they can use their imagination as they recount incredible and iconic events that happened right where they are standing!
Wildlife tours, ghost tours, food tours….see another side of Murfreesboro!
May the tours be with you!
There are so many fun things to do in Murfreesboro with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 62
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Murfreesboro
- Waterparks in Murfreesboro
- Zoos in Murfreesboro
- Tours in Murfreesboro
- Indoor Play in Murfreesboro
- Museums in Murfreesboro
- National Parks / Natural World in Murfreesboro
- Things to do for Active Kids in Murfreesboro
- Historical Attractions in Murfreesboro
- Transport Attractions in Murfreesboro
- RV/Campsite in Murfreesboro
- Skiing in Murfreesboro
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Murfreesboro
- Caves and Mines in Murfreesboro
- Arts and Crafts in Murfreesboro