You’ve heard the saying “History can be fun”…well, we think history IS fun (especially in Murfreesboro, North Carolina!)
Murfreesboro is filled with history, and what better way to learn about it with children than to experience the many places to visit in this The Tar Heel State city that can actually take you back in time!
Historical attractions come in all shapes and sizes. There are landmarks where iconic events happened. There are homes of historic figures filled with treasures and artifacts from their amazing lives. There are historic buildings whose walls are filled with stories from Murfreesboro’s past.
The best way for kids to learn about history, is to actually visit the places where history happened. It makes sense! Kids can use their imagination as they read and hear all about events, people and places, and feel like they have gone back in time.
There are plenty of things to do with kids in Murfreesboro when it comes to history, so what are we waiting for - let’s GO!
There are so many fun things to do in Murfreesboro with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 88
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Murfreesboro
- Waterparks in Murfreesboro
- Zoos in Murfreesboro
- Tours in Murfreesboro
- Indoor Play in Murfreesboro
- Museums in Murfreesboro
- National Parks / Natural World in Murfreesboro
- Things to do for Active Kids in Murfreesboro
- Historical Attractions in Murfreesboro
- Transport Attractions in Murfreesboro
- RV/Campsite in Murfreesboro
- Skiing in Murfreesboro
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Murfreesboro
- Caves and Mines in Murfreesboro
- Arts and Crafts in Murfreesboro