The land of gumbo, bayous and incredible festivals is waiting to show families what else they have to offer for kids (and trust us, it’s a LOT!)
To start with, yes, those classic parts of Louisiana should be embraced and experienced! Attractions such as the snappy Alligator Park, Cajun Critters Swamp Tours and Big Easy Harbour Paddleboat Tours all capture the incredible and unique vibrancy of this state. Don’t forget to recharge those batteries with Cajun Food Tours!
But did you ever think Louisiana would have incredibly diverse museums, such as the New Orleans Museum of Art, or the very wacky UCM Museum which has to be the state’s most eccentric museum! (We’ll leave it as a surprise exactly what it is!)
History is literally right under your feet everywhere you turn, and kids will love exploring the past with places like the Kent Plantation House, and the 19th centre Acadian Village. Louisiana is filled with incredible natural wonders too, so get out and take in the wildness with the numerous reserves and parks, including the BREC Bluebonnet Swamp Nature Center and Jean Lafitte National Park.
You certainly won’t be short of places to visit with kids in this crawfish capital of the world….it really is one of a kind!
There are so many fun things to do in Morgan City with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 63
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Morgan City
- Waterparks in Morgan City
- Zoos in Morgan City
- Tours in Morgan City
- Indoor Play in Morgan City
- Museums in Morgan City
- National Parks / Natural World in Morgan City
- Things to do for Active Kids in Morgan City
- Historical Attractions in Morgan City
- Transport Attractions in Morgan City
- RV/Campsite in Morgan City
- Skiing in Morgan City
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Morgan City
- Caves and Mines in Morgan City
- Arts and Crafts in Morgan City