You’ve heard the saying “History can be fun”…well, we think history IS fun (especially in Monticello, New York State!)
Monticello is filled with history, and what better way to learn about it with children than to experience the many places to visit in this The Empire State city that can actually take you back in time!
Historical attractions come in all shapes and sizes. There are landmarks where iconic events happened. There are homes of historic figures filled with treasures and artifacts from their amazing lives. There are historic buildings whose walls are filled with stories from Monticello’s past.
The best way for kids to learn about history, is to actually visit the places where history happened. It makes sense! Kids can use their imagination as they read and hear all about events, people and places, and feel like they have gone back in time.
There are plenty of things to do with kids in Monticello when it comes to history, so what are we waiting for - let’s GO!
There are so many fun things to do in Monticello with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 261
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Monticello
- Waterparks in Monticello
- Zoos in Monticello
- Tours in Monticello
- Indoor Play in Monticello
- Museums in Monticello
- National Parks / Natural World in Monticello
- Things to do for Active Kids in Monticello
- Historical Attractions in Monticello
- Transport Attractions in Monticello
- RV/Campsite in Monticello
- Skiing in Monticello
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Monticello
- Caves and Mines in Monticello
- Arts and Crafts in Monticello