Who’s ready for some water fun!? Being in The Heart of Dixie…we certainly are! If you’re in Montgomery and looking for some fun things to do with kids, there are a host of water parks and water attractions which are perfect. You certainly won’t be short of places to visit to cool off with the family - no matter what the age.
Each family friendly water park has its own unique features, attractions and activities that make it special to visit with children, and they range from the adventurous and WILD, to the charming and simple.
You can find waterslides that twist and turn, buckets that will soak you, lazy rivers to take it easy and even areas just for those little water babies in the family.
Whether that gorgeous Alabama sun has you searching for an outdoor adventure, or you prefer the indoor kind, there are PERFECT places to go for every family.
So let’s get going and make a SPLASH in Montgomery, Alabama! You know you’re ready!
There are so many fun things to do in Montgomery with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 52
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Montgomery
- Waterparks in Montgomery
- Zoos in Montgomery
- Tours in Montgomery
- Indoor Play in Montgomery
- Museums in Montgomery
- National Parks / Natural World in Montgomery
- Things to do for Active Kids in Montgomery
- Historical Attractions in Montgomery
- Transport Attractions in Montgomery
- RV/Campsite in Montgomery
- Skiing in Montgomery
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Montgomery
- Caves and Mines in Montgomery
- Arts and Crafts in Montgomery