Trains, planes and automobiles in The Heart of Dixie for those transport loving kids! Whatever locomotive or automobile the kids love, you will have plenty of options for their family day out in Montgomery, Alabama!
Montgomery has a host of transport related activities and adventures. Whether it’s taking a train ride, experiencing a locomotive museum, or enjoying a boat out on the water, there will be something for all ages!
Kids can hear those engines revving, or see those wheels turning as they engage in activities that spark their creativity, and give them experiences they will never forget.
They can learn all about how things work, and why things work - education can be fun too in Montgomery!
So get those conductor hats on, and climb aboard because the adventure is waiting for you! Choo choo….off we go!
There are so many fun things to do in Montgomery with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 53
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Montgomery
- Waterparks in Montgomery
- Zoos in Montgomery
- Tours in Montgomery
- Indoor Play in Montgomery
- Museums in Montgomery
- National Parks / Natural World in Montgomery
- Things to do for Active Kids in Montgomery
- Historical Attractions in Montgomery
- Transport Attractions in Montgomery
- RV/Campsite in Montgomery
- Skiing in Montgomery
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Montgomery
- Caves and Mines in Montgomery
- Arts and Crafts in Montgomery