Who’s ready to have an ART attack! Arts & Crafts are such a great way for kids to get creative and express themselves, and in Montgomery, Alabama there are certainly plenty of places ready to help them!
The Heart of Dixie is filled with painting studios, pottery workshops and other artistic activities which are perfectly suited for those younger art lovers. It’s a great way for kids to get their hands messy, and just have a great time with the family making something special.
Whether kids want to paint, sketch, draw, mould, glue, cut or shape….Montgomery is FILLED with creative places for them to let their inner Picasso shine through!
Some places offer lessons which are great for them to learn the basic techniques, and other places offer pre-made pottery items so they can get straight to painting.
Let Montgomery inspire creativity and give your family a CRAFTY family day out!
There are so many fun things to do in Montgomery with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 53
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Montgomery
- Waterparks in Montgomery
- Zoos in Montgomery
- Tours in Montgomery
- Indoor Play in Montgomery
- Museums in Montgomery
- National Parks / Natural World in Montgomery
- Things to do for Active Kids in Montgomery
- Historical Attractions in Montgomery
- Transport Attractions in Montgomery
- RV/Campsite in Montgomery
- Skiing in Montgomery
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Montgomery
- Caves and Mines in Montgomery
- Arts and Crafts in Montgomery