A city has to be very special to become the capital of a state, and when you visit Montgomery, you will see why this great city was chosen for Alabama!
From museums to explore, fascinating history to learn, animals to make friends with and culture to get lost in, Montgomery has plenty of places to go with kids (and parents, you will love it just as much!)
This beautifully historic city has a host of historical sites and museums, from the MOOseum (yep – MOO!) to the very important Rosa Parks Library and Museum. Music fans will love the Hank Williams Museum, and Old Alabama Town is amazing for kids to walk round their 19th and 20th century structures.
From MOO to ZOO – The Montgomery Zoo lets kids explore the world! From jungles to the savannah, and all the animals in between. And let’s not forget the culture in Blount Cultural Park with trails and gardens.
An amazing city that has far too many attractions just for one day! You might have to stay a bit longer…don’t say we didn’t warn you!
There are so many fun things to do in Montgomery with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 53
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Montgomery
- Waterparks in Montgomery
- Zoos in Montgomery
- Tours in Montgomery
- Indoor Play in Montgomery
- Museums in Montgomery
- National Parks / Natural World in Montgomery
- Things to do for Active Kids in Montgomery
- Historical Attractions in Montgomery
- Transport Attractions in Montgomery
- RV/Campsite in Montgomery
- Skiing in Montgomery
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Montgomery
- Caves and Mines in Montgomery
- Arts and Crafts in Montgomery