Who’s ready to have an ART attack! Arts & Crafts are such a great way for kids to get creative and express themselves, and in Mississippi there are certainly plenty of places ready to help them!
The Magnolia State is filled with painting studios, pottery workshops and other artistic activities which are perfectly suited for those younger art lovers. It’s a great way for kids to get their hands messy, and just have a great time with the family making something special.
Whether kids want to paint, sketch, draw, mould, glue, cut or shape…Mississippi is FILLED with creative places for them to let their inner Picasso shine through!
Some places offer lessons which are great for them to learn the basic techniques, and other places offer pre-made pottery items so they can get straight to painting.
Let Mississippi inspire creativity and give your family a CRAFTY family day out!
There are 65
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Mississippi
- Waterparks in Mississippi
- Zoos in Mississippi
- Tours in Mississippi
- Indoor Play in Mississippi
- Museums in Mississippi
- National Parks / Natural World in Mississippi
- Things to do for Active Kids in Mississippi
- Historical Attractions in Mississippi
- Transport Attractions in Mississippi
- RV/Campsite in Mississippi
- Skiing in Mississippi
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Mississippi
- Caves and Mines in Mississippi
- Arts and Crafts in Mississippi