“Please, sir, can I have some tours?”
Why, of course you can! Tours are the ultimate way for the family to experience a city or attraction, and in Mission Viejo, California there are certainly lots to choose from!
Why not take the family on a city tour? It’s a great way to not only see this amazing The Golden State city, but a great way for kids to LEARN about the city too! You can never have too many fun facts to tell friends!
Why not take a nature tour? There are plenty of places to go with kids in and around Mission Viejo, with some spectacular wildlife and wilderness to explore and experience. You might be surprised how quickly the scenery changes!
A tour that can take you back in time? Sounds exciting! Historical tours are always a great experience with children, because they can use their imagination as they recount incredible and iconic events that happened right where they are standing!
Wildlife tours, ghost tours, food tours….see another side of Mission Viejo!
May the tours be with you!
There are so many fun things to do in Mission Viejo with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 229
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Mission Viejo
- Waterparks in Mission Viejo
- Zoos in Mission Viejo
- Tours in Mission Viejo
- Indoor Play in Mission Viejo
- Museums in Mission Viejo
- National Parks / Natural World in Mission Viejo
- Things to do for Active Kids in Mission Viejo
- Historical Attractions in Mission Viejo
- Transport Attractions in Mission Viejo
- RV/Campsite in Mission Viejo
- Skiing in Mission Viejo
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Mission Viejo
- Caves and Mines in Mission Viejo
- Arts and Crafts in Mission Viejo