Camping is such a great way for the family to have an adventure together, and if you plan to take the family to The Golden State, you won’t be short of amazing family friendly campgrounds to enjoy.
Mission Viejo is a great city to spend an extended family vacation in, and the range of campgrounds gives you plenty to choose from. Most campgrounds offer you a selection of RV sites as well as that back to basic tent camping, and all the amenities you can imagine to make your stay comfortable.
It’s then you get to really look at what your family want to experience! Do you want that cool campground with the pool and games room? Do you want the campground right next to nature? Perhaps you want the campground with the family activities planned - like the cookouts, the competitions, and the games?
There are so many different types of campgrounds in Mission Viejo for you to choose from, you can be sure you will find the perfect one for your family. Then all you have to do is remember to have a great time - which won’t be hard to do!
There are so many fun things to do in Mission Viejo with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 220
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Mission Viejo
- Waterparks in Mission Viejo
- Zoos in Mission Viejo
- Tours in Mission Viejo
- Indoor Play in Mission Viejo
- Museums in Mission Viejo
- National Parks / Natural World in Mission Viejo
- Things to do for Active Kids in Mission Viejo
- Historical Attractions in Mission Viejo
- Transport Attractions in Mission Viejo
- RV/Campsite in Mission Viejo
- Skiing in Mission Viejo
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Mission Viejo
- Caves and Mines in Mission Viejo
- Arts and Crafts in Mission Viejo