The world has some incredible natural wonders, and luckily for you, Mission Viejo has some incredible places to visit with kids right on your doorstep….and you won’t want to forget your camera!
The national and state parks in and around Mission Viejo, California offer an incredible variety of experiences for children. Some parks protect a unique and diverse wilderness, teeming with wildlife which is always a thrill for kids!
Some parks protect incredible fascinating and significant historical sites, where the family can go back in time through American history…who says the learning as to stop on a family day out!
Even the city of Mission Viejo itself has smaller parks perfect for a quick trip into nature. You don’t even need to leave the city to have that park experience - and kids LOVE them!
Shut those televisions off and put those computer games away….the great outdoors is calling and it’s calling YOU!
There are so many fun things to do in Mission Viejo with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 220
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Mission Viejo
- Waterparks in Mission Viejo
- Zoos in Mission Viejo
- Tours in Mission Viejo
- Indoor Play in Mission Viejo
- Museums in Mission Viejo
- National Parks / Natural World in Mission Viejo
- Things to do for Active Kids in Mission Viejo
- Historical Attractions in Mission Viejo
- Transport Attractions in Mission Viejo
- RV/Campsite in Mission Viejo
- Skiing in Mission Viejo
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Mission Viejo
- Caves and Mines in Mission Viejo
- Arts and Crafts in Mission Viejo