Better get your skates on….literally!
Skating - whether roller skating or ice skating - is a super fun experience for the whole family, so when in Minneapolis, Minnesota why not give it a go!
No matter what experience level you are on skates, there are plenty of places to go with kids in The North Star State where you can try out these very cool sports. You can learn the basics and take lessons, or improve the techniques you already have!
Many of the rinks are indoors too, so no matter what the weather the whole family can still enjoy them!
Skating is a great experience with children, because not only are they having a great time, but they are keeping active too.
So what are you waiting for?! You’re in Minnesota…so let’s ALL get our skates on!
There are so many fun things to do in Minneapolis with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 80
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Minneapolis
- Waterparks in Minneapolis
- Zoos in Minneapolis
- Tours in Minneapolis
- Indoor Play in Minneapolis
- Museums in Minneapolis
- National Parks / Natural World in Minneapolis
- Things to do for Active Kids in Minneapolis
- Historical Attractions in Minneapolis
- Transport Attractions in Minneapolis
- RV/Campsite in Minneapolis
- Skiing in Minneapolis
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Minneapolis
- Caves and Mines in Minneapolis
- Arts and Crafts in Minneapolis