It’s Indoor Play time in Minneapolis, Minnesota!
Indoor Play is a great way for those younger kids to bounce, crawl, hide and play the day away in a safe, comfortable and super fun environment. There are plenty of places to visit with kids in this The North Star State city that offer a fun indoor play experience.
They are environments filled with activities perfectly designed for kids and their development. Colorful bouncy inflatables are ready to be bounced on. Those younger tots have special areas just for them. Games and toys are waiting to be played with.
Parents - it’s not just kids fun because there is often pretty awesome areas for you to relax in too!
Minneapolis is teeming with places to visit with children who want to spend a few hours having a great time, in that cozy and protected environment.
Are you ready to bounce the day away…because we certainly are!
There are so many fun things to do in Minneapolis with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 80
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Minneapolis
- Waterparks in Minneapolis
- Zoos in Minneapolis
- Tours in Minneapolis
- Indoor Play in Minneapolis
- Museums in Minneapolis
- National Parks / Natural World in Minneapolis
- Things to do for Active Kids in Minneapolis
- Historical Attractions in Minneapolis
- Transport Attractions in Minneapolis
- RV/Campsite in Minneapolis
- Skiing in Minneapolis
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Minneapolis
- Caves and Mines in Minneapolis
- Arts and Crafts in Minneapolis