Don’t for a second think Minneapolis is all ice, ice baby! It’s far from it, and has a ton of family friendly places to visit that kids will love. Don’t forget Minneapolis is a twin city with St. Paul, so you essentially get two for the price of one! Bargain!
Minneapolis is a cultural playground, with the Bell Museum of Natural History, Weisman Art Museum, and the incredible Minnesota Children’s Museum all ready for kids to have a great time (which kids love) whilst learning (which parents love!)
Worried about the weather in this northern city delight? Stop right there! Attractions such as The Depot gives you the best of both worlds. In wintertime this old train station transforms into an incredible indoor ice-rink. In the summer kids can splash about in it’s indoor waterpark!
Minneapolis also has activities such as the indoor Vertical Endeavors rock climbing perfect for winter, and the stunning Minnehaha Park which gives you 193 acres of waterfalls and rivers to enjoy through summer!
Get ready to take on the twin cities - because they’re ready for you!
There are so many fun things to do in Minneapolis with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 77
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Minneapolis
- Waterparks in Minneapolis
- Zoos in Minneapolis
- Tours in Minneapolis
- Indoor Play in Minneapolis
- Museums in Minneapolis
- National Parks / Natural World in Minneapolis
- Things to do for Active Kids in Minneapolis
- Historical Attractions in Minneapolis
- Transport Attractions in Minneapolis
- RV/Campsite in Minneapolis
- Skiing in Minneapolis
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Minneapolis
- Caves and Mines in Minneapolis
- Arts and Crafts in Minneapolis