Trains, planes and automobiles in The Great Lakes State for those transport loving kids! Whatever locomotive or automobile the kids love, you will have plenty of options for their family day out in Michigan!
Michigan has a host of transport related activities and adventures. Whether it’s taking a train ride, experiencing a locomotive museum, or enjoying a boat out on the water, there will be something for all ages!
Kids can hear those engines revving, or see those wheels turning as they engage in activities that spark their creativity, and give them experiences they will never forget.
They can learn all about how things work, and why things work - education can be fun too in Michigan!
So get those conductor hats on, and climb aboard because the adventure is waiting for you! Choo choo…off we go!
There are 142
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Michigan
- Waterparks in Michigan
- Zoos in Michigan
- Tours in Michigan
- Indoor Play in Michigan
- Museums in Michigan
- National Parks / Natural World in Michigan
- Things to do for Active Kids in Michigan
- Historical Attractions in Michigan
- Transport Attractions in Michigan
- RV/Campsite in Michigan
- Skiing in Michigan
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Michigan
- Caves and Mines in Michigan
- Arts and Crafts in Michigan