Florida is a state of pristine beaches (800 miles to be exact!), beaming sun and quite possibly the theme park state of the country!
The incredibly HUGE Orlando based Walt Disney World, iconic Winter Haven Leogland and the very cool Cape Coral Sunsplash Waterpark (just to name a few!) - are all ready to welcome your thrill-seeking family!
However, Florida also has some other really cool features that you just might not know about. You can take a trip to the Florida Everglades which is the only place in the world where alligators and crocodiles co-exist (pretty cool huh?!) Get up close and personal with some of the worlds most beautiful animals at the Lowry Park Zoo, or even step back into Florida’s history at Key West’s Hemingway Home and Museum.
If you didn’t think it could get any better, there are also a number of great FREE activities such as the Jacksonville Maritime Museum, and…keep calm…chocolate factory tours in Daytona Beach! Yum!
Oh, and don’t forget your sunscreen - after all, it is the Sunshine State!
There are so many fun things to do in Miami Gardens with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 83
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Miami Gardens
- Waterparks in Miami Gardens
- Zoos in Miami Gardens
- Tours in Miami Gardens
- Indoor Play in Miami Gardens
- Museums in Miami Gardens
- National Parks / Natural World in Miami Gardens
- Things to do for Active Kids in Miami Gardens
- Historical Attractions in Miami Gardens
- Transport Attractions in Miami Gardens
- RV/Campsite in Miami Gardens
- Skiing in Miami Gardens
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Miami Gardens
- Caves and Mines in Miami Gardens
- Arts and Crafts in Miami Gardens