It’s animal time in Miami Beach, Florida and they are calling YOU!
For those families who LOVE those animal encounters, look no further than Miami Beach because this The Sunshine State city has plenty of them!
We have to start with zoos. These are the most iconic way to experience wildlife, and great to visit with children. They offer animal encounters, and kids can experience creatures from all across the globe.
Farms are a great alternative for a more hands-on experience with petting zoos and barnyard fun. Wildlife sanctuaries offer kids an invaluable lesson in conservation, and animal-specific attractions let kids really immerse themselves in their favorite creatures!
Whatever wildlife experience you choose with children, you know they will walk away filled with memories and knowledge that can’t be replaced. They’ll have a ROAR-ing time!
There are so many fun things to do in Miami Beach with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 84
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Miami Beach
- Waterparks in Miami Beach
- Zoos in Miami Beach
- Tours in Miami Beach
- Indoor Play in Miami Beach
- Museums in Miami Beach
- National Parks / Natural World in Miami Beach
- Things to do for Active Kids in Miami Beach
- Historical Attractions in Miami Beach
- Transport Attractions in Miami Beach
- RV/Campsite in Miami Beach
- Skiing in Miami Beach
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Miami Beach
- Caves and Mines in Miami Beach
- Arts and Crafts in Miami Beach