You’ve heard the saying “History can be fun”…well, we think history IS fun (especially in Massachusetts!)
Massachusetts is filled with history, and what better way to learn about it with children than to experience the many places to visit in The Bay State that can actually take you back in time!
Historical attractions come in all shapes and sizes. There are landmarks where iconic events happened. There are homes of historic figures filled with treasures and artifacts from their amazing lives. There are historic buildings whose walls are filled with stories from Massachusetts’s past.
The best way for kids to learn about history, is to actually visit the places where history happened. It makes sense! Kids can use their imagination as they read and hear all about events, people and places, and feel like they have gone back in time.
There are plenty of things to do with kids in Massachusetts when it comes to history, so what are we waiting for - let’s GO!
There are 165
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Massachusetts
- Waterparks in Massachusetts
- Zoos in Massachusetts
- Tours in Massachusetts
- Indoor Play in Massachusetts
- Museums in Massachusetts
- National Parks / Natural World in Massachusetts
- Things to do for Active Kids in Massachusetts
- Historical Attractions in Massachusetts
- Transport Attractions in Massachusetts
- RV/Campsite in Massachusetts
- Skiing in Massachusetts
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Massachusetts
- Caves and Mines in Massachusetts
- Arts and Crafts in Massachusetts