Who’s ready to have an ART attack! Arts & Crafts are such a great way for kids to get creative and express themselves, and in Massachusetts there are certainly plenty of places ready to help them!
The Bay State is filled with painting studios, pottery workshops and other artistic activities which are perfectly suited for those younger art lovers. It’s a great way for kids to get their hands messy, and just have a great time with the family making something special.
Whether kids want to paint, sketch, draw, mould, glue, cut or shape…Massachusetts is FILLED with creative places for them to let their inner Picasso shine through!
Some places offer lessons which are great for them to learn the basic techniques, and other places offer pre-made pottery items so they can get straight to painting.
Let Massachusetts inspire creativity and give your family a CRAFTY family day out!
There are 162
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Massachusetts
- Waterparks in Massachusetts
- Zoos in Massachusetts
- Tours in Massachusetts
- Indoor Play in Massachusetts
- Museums in Massachusetts
- National Parks / Natural World in Massachusetts
- Things to do for Active Kids in Massachusetts
- Historical Attractions in Massachusetts
- Transport Attractions in Massachusetts
- RV/Campsite in Massachusetts
- Skiing in Massachusetts
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Massachusetts
- Caves and Mines in Massachusetts
- Arts and Crafts in Massachusetts