You’ve heard the saying “History can be fun”…well, we think history IS fun (especially in Marysville, Washington State!)
Marysville is filled with history, and what better way to learn about it with children than to experience the many places to visit in this The Evergreen State city that can actually take you back in time!
Historical attractions come in all shapes and sizes. There are landmarks where iconic events happened. There are homes of historic figures filled with treasures and artifacts from their amazing lives. There are historic buildings whose walls are filled with stories from Marysville’s past.
The best way for kids to learn about history, is to actually visit the places where history happened. It makes sense! Kids can use their imagination as they read and hear all about events, people and places, and feel like they have gone back in time.
There are plenty of things to do with kids in Marysville when it comes to history, so what are we waiting for - let’s GO!
There are so many fun things to do in Marysville with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 90
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Marysville
- Waterparks in Marysville
- Zoos in Marysville
- Tours in Marysville
- Indoor Play in Marysville
- Museums in Marysville
- National Parks / Natural World in Marysville
- Things to do for Active Kids in Marysville
- Historical Attractions in Marysville
- Transport Attractions in Marysville
- RV/Campsite in Marysville
- Skiing in Marysville
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Marysville
- Caves and Mines in Marysville
- Arts and Crafts in Marysville