Trains, planes and automobiles in The Old Line State for those transport loving kids! Whatever locomotive or automobile the kids love, you will have plenty of options for their family day out in Maryland!
Maryland has a host of transport related activities and adventures. Whether it’s taking a train ride, experiencing a locomotive museum, or enjoying a boat out on the water, there will be something for all ages!
Kids can hear those engines revving, or see those wheels turning as they engage in activities that spark their creativity, and give them experiences they will never forget.
They can learn all about how things work, and why things work - education can be fun too in Maryland!
So get those conductor hats on, and climb aboard because the adventure is waiting for you! Choo choo…off we go!
There are 89
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Maryland
- Waterparks in Maryland
- Zoos in Maryland
- Tours in Maryland
- Indoor Play in Maryland
- Museums in Maryland
- National Parks / Natural World in Maryland
- Things to do for Active Kids in Maryland
- Historical Attractions in Maryland
- Transport Attractions in Maryland
- RV/Campsite in Maryland
- Skiing in Maryland
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Maryland
- Caves and Mines in Maryland
- Arts and Crafts in Maryland