A place where kids can learn, AND have a great time? Surely not!
When it comes to museums in Maryland, that’s exactly what you will find! The many fascinating museums in The Old Line State offer a range of topics, with many perfectly designed to visit with children.
Art lovers in the family? Take your pick! Looking for interactive museums with endless fun things to do with kids? Where would you like to start!? Nature…history…transport…the list is endless!
Museums have become incredible places to go with kids where they can learn, interact, and be introduced to a whole new world of wonder.
Learning CAN be fun in Maryland…and museums are the best place to start! Enjoy!
There are 89
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Maryland
- Waterparks in Maryland
- Zoos in Maryland
- Tours in Maryland
- Indoor Play in Maryland
- Museums in Maryland
- National Parks / Natural World in Maryland
- Things to do for Active Kids in Maryland
- Historical Attractions in Maryland
- Transport Attractions in Maryland
- RV/Campsite in Maryland
- Skiing in Maryland
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Maryland
- Caves and Mines in Maryland
- Arts and Crafts in Maryland