The starting point of the mighty Mississippi, Minnesota has stunning prairie lands, beautiful national forests, and cities that are filled with art, culture and entertainment - it really is one big giant playground for kids!
Fancy a walk across the Mississippi? We’re serious! Itasca State Park marks the beginning of that infamous river and the place to do it! (Look out for the bald eagles!) Your water journey can continue with Voyageurs National Park - the only water-based park in the entire country!
The cities and towns are just as entertaining for kids. Hands-on experiences such as The Works and Minnesota Children’s Museum are great for kids creativity and imagination, whilst adventure is waiting at family friendly activities such as Character Challenge Course and Vertical Endeavours Minneapolis!
Don’t forget the largest amusement park in the upper Midwest with Valleyfair, or the thrilling Nickelodeon Universe - (parents you know you want to as well!)
And of course, Minnesota is great for those winter snow activities. There are plenty of places to hit the slopes, from Giants Ridge Ski Resort, Lutsen Mountains and Hyland Ski and Snowboard Area.
Unspoilt wilderness, vibrant cities, pristine lakes and white-capped mountains…Minnesota is almost right out of a fairytale!
There are so many fun things to do in Maple Grove with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 74
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Maple Grove
- Waterparks in Maple Grove
- Zoos in Maple Grove
- Tours in Maple Grove
- Indoor Play in Maple Grove
- Museums in Maple Grove
- National Parks / Natural World in Maple Grove
- Things to do for Active Kids in Maple Grove
- Historical Attractions in Maple Grove
- Transport Attractions in Maple Grove
- RV/Campsite in Maple Grove
- Skiing in Maple Grove
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Maple Grove
- Caves and Mines in Maple Grove
- Arts and Crafts in Maple Grove