A place where kids can learn, AND have a great time? Surely not!
When it comes to museums in Manchester, New Hampshire, that’s exactly what you will find! The many fascinating museums in this The Granite State city offer a range of topics, with many perfectly designed to visit with children.
Art lovers in the family? Take your pick! Looking for interactive museums with endless fun things to do with kids? Where would you like to start!? Nature…history…transport…the list is endless!
Museums have become incredible places to go with kids where they can learn, interact, and be introduced to a whole new world of wonder.
Learning CAN be fun in Manchester…and museums are the best place to start! Enjoy!
There are so many fun things to do in Manchester with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 231
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Manchester
- Waterparks in Manchester
- Zoos in Manchester
- Tours in Manchester
- Indoor Play in Manchester
- Museums in Manchester
- National Parks / Natural World in Manchester
- Things to do for Active Kids in Manchester
- Historical Attractions in Manchester
- Transport Attractions in Manchester
- RV/Campsite in Manchester
- Skiing in Manchester
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Manchester
- Caves and Mines in Manchester
- Arts and Crafts in Manchester