Who said family fun had to be ABOVE ground! If you are looking for pretty awesome things to do with kids in Manchester, New Hampshire, then let’s dig deep…literally!
Underground adventures are so much fun with children. It’s an experience that will introduce them to some of the most incredible wonders on earth, and formations they have never seen before.
Some underground experiences are perfect for family members of all ages and ability, but some require more active families as there are often steps involved. Whatever you choose in The Granite State you will experience something magical.
Underground experiences require you to join a tour, which is perfect for kids to learn all the fun facts about what they are seeing as they make their through the earth. Sounds super fun!
Why have an above ground adventure in Manchester…when you can go UNDERGROUND! An exciting family day out for all!
There are so many fun things to do in Manchester with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 229
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Manchester
- Waterparks in Manchester
- Zoos in Manchester
- Tours in Manchester
- Indoor Play in Manchester
- Museums in Manchester
- National Parks / Natural World in Manchester
- Things to do for Active Kids in Manchester
- Historical Attractions in Manchester
- Transport Attractions in Manchester
- RV/Campsite in Manchester
- Skiing in Manchester
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Manchester
- Caves and Mines in Manchester
- Arts and Crafts in Manchester